Xi'an in One Day: Day Trip from Shanghai by Air - Terra-Cotta Warriorrs & Horses
While you’re in Shanghai, take a day trip to Xi’an, famous as one of the birthplaces of ancient Chinese civilization. You’ll learn about the history of the Chinese dynasties that rose and fell in Shaanxi Province, and visit the famous 2,000-year old Army of Terracotta Warriors, one of the most spectacular archaeological excavations of the 20th century. Then take a walk on the city walls of Xi’an, built during the Ming Dynasty (1368 - 1644).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip airfare and airport taxes
- Round way airport transfer services in Shanghai and Xi'An
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pudong International Airport, Pudong International Airport, Shanghai
You will be picked up from your Shanghai hotels, and transferred to Pudong Airport or Hongqiao Airport, ten take the airplane for Xi'An.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hongqiao Airport Terminal 2 station, Minhang District, Shanghai, China
You will be picked up from your Shanghai hotels, and transferred to Pudong Airport or Hongqiao Airport, then take the airplane for Xi'An.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses are the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century. Work is ongoing at this site, which is around 1.5 kilometers east of Emperor Qin Shi Huang's Mausoleum. It is a sight not to be missed by any visitor to China. Upon ascending the throne at the age of 13 (in 246 BC), Qin Shi Huang, later the first Emperor of all China, had begun to work for his mausoleum. It took 11 years to finish. It is speculated that many buried treasures and sacrificial objects had accompanied the emperor in his after life. The Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses is a sensational archeological find of all times. It was listed by UNESCO as one of the world cultural heritages.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
The City Wall adorned with a moat and the circular park, the wall surrounds the square inner city of Xi’An. It is the most complete city wall to survive in China, as well being one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world, built first in the early Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) and renovated in recent years.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Shanghai hotelsDates: DailyReturn: If you go to other city instead of Shanghai, please contact the local operator once you make the booking.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide the full names shown on the passport and passport number upon reconfirmation in order to issue the air tickets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.