Xian Discovery: Terracotta Warriors, City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda
Discover ancient Xi'an highlights with a local expert tour guide, witness the vivid life-size soldiers and horses as well as the ancient army of Qin Shi Huang’s empire, explore the most complete city wall in exist, and visit the solemn ancient pagoda holding the old Buddhist relics and classics. This essential tour covers three top attractions in the ancient capital city Xi'an.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Two bottles of mineral water
- Lunch in local restaurant
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Entry/Admission - Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Expert local guide will pick you up from your Xian downtown hotel lobby in the morning, sit in a private air-conditioned vehicle to start the full day trip in Xi’an. After around 1-hour driving, you will reach The Museum of Qin Terracotta Warriors and Horses.
Your tour guide will give you detailed historical information of Qin Dynasty and the first emperor on the way, visit all three pits (1 Pit, 2 Pit and 3 Pit tagged in the order of their discoveries) of the Terracotta Army Museum upon arrival, where you will see the 2,200-year-old sculptures depicting thousands of unique figures and be shocked by the vivid life size terracotta figures of warriors and horses. This is a sight not to be missed by any visitors to China, you will have enough time to explore at your pace.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
Enjoy a typical Chinese lunch in a local restaurant. Then drive back to Xi’an downtown. Continue to explore the ancient City Wall. It wins the fame as the most complete city wall existing in China and also one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. Walking on the wall, you may see the modern Xi’an outside the wall and the old Xi’an inside. If you are daring, you may ride a bicycle along the wall(at your own cost).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta), Enci Temple The southern part of Yata Road, Yanta District, Xi'an 710061 China
Move on to visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda - one of the most famous Buddhist pagodas in China. Originally built in 652 AD during the reign of Emperor Gaozong of Tang Dynasty (618-907 AD), it functioned to collect Buddhist materials that were taken from India by the hierarch Xuanzang. Now you may see many entertainment and relaxation facilities at the neighbourhood. The area is quite popular among the locals also, so it will be a good chance to mix with the local people. Afterwards, have a relaxing transfer back to your hotel to conclude the full day Xian highlights trip.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for Xi'an downtown hotels, please provide your hotel information whilebooking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.