Xi'an Day Trip Terracotta Warriors and City from Chengdu by Train and Flight
This private tour offer you the most efficient way to explore Xi’an’s top attractions! A friendly local guide accompanies you on a full-day trip to see the UNESCO World Heritage site of the terracotta warriors, climb the Xi’an Wall for views over the city, and marvel at the Islamic-inspired architecture in the Muslim Quarter. Enjoy regional specialties for dinner to make your full-day tour complete! Hotel pick up and drop-off in Chengdu are included.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bullet train from Chengdu to Xi'an
- Private comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English-speaking guide
- Flight ticket from Xi'an to Chengdu
- Admission of all the places list in the itinerary
- Hotel pick up and drop-off in Chengdu
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Entry/Admission - Muslim Quarter
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Pick up from Chengdu hotel to Bullet Train Station to Xi’an. Your guide will meets you at the Xi'an Train Station then jump in a private vehicle to set off for your first point of interest: the UNESCO World Heritage site of the terracotta warriors.
On the 1- to 1.5-hour drive to this world-renowned museum, you’ll learn about the significance of its vast display of life-size clay figures that were buried during the 3rd century BC to protect China’s first emperor, Qin Shi Huang Di, in the afterlife.
When you arrive, step inside the underground chambers of Emperor Qin's mausoleum, which features the terracotta army. Your guide and the onsite exhibits reveal the ruler’s elaborate plan for the nearly 250,000-square-foot underground tomb, guarded by more than 7,000 life-sized clay figures and horses.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
After your museum tour, drive back to Xi’an and continue your sightseeing at Xi’an’s Wall. If you’d like, climb the steps from the south gate until you reach the top of the ancient wall, where you can stroll along the walkway with your guide. Admire views of the city below, and marvel at the incredible architecture of the gates and towers on each side of the fortification.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
Then walk to the Muslim Quarter to discover evidence of Islamic influences in the architecture of surrounding buildings, such as the Drum Tower, and in the dishes served at nearby food stalls. Amble past neighborhood alleys and the bustling market, and stop at a restaurant to enjoy a lunch of local specialties, including yang rou pao mo (crumbled fried pancake soaked in mutton stew), cold rice noodles and jiaozi (dumplings).
If there’s time you can visit the Great Mosque, one of China’s oldest and most renowned mosques, founded in 742 AD. Learn about its Chinese architectural style and the Hui people who brought Islam to China centuries ago.
In the evening, you’ll be transferred by private vehicle to the Xi’an airport for you return flight to Chengdu, our driver will meet you at exit of Chengdu airport and take you safely back to the hotel and end your wonderful day.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure point: Free picking up service from your city hotel or residence in Chengdu (all hotels within 3rd Ring Road), if you stay outside the 3rd Ring Road, then need to be picked up at the main gate of Wuhouci, or please contact us in advance to arrange to be picked up from your hotel and pay extra cost to driver. Return point: Returns to original departure point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Passport number is required for each traveler upon checkout in order to book air tickets to Xi'an. Failure to provide this information may result in delay or cancellation of tour without refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.