Xi'an Boutique Tour: Terracotta Army and Cave Dwellings
Enjoy private travel service on this fully guided tour, you will visit the top attraction of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum in Xi’an, spend enough time to explore all three pits with different battle formation of Terracotta Army, marvel at the exhibition hall of Bronze Chariots and Horses, visit traditional Cave Dwellings of local peasants, and explore the famous Muslim Quarter.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Private transportation
- English-speaking tour guide
- Local lunch
- Mineral water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Meet you tour guide at 8:30 am from your downtown hotel lobby, aboard the air-conditioned vehicle to start the trip. It takes around 1 hour driving to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, learn the history and culture of China’s first empire Qin Dynasty from your guide.
You will firstly visit the UNESCO listed world cultural heritage of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, marvel at approximately 7,000 life-size Qin Dynasty terracotta soldiers, horses, chariots, and weaponry in battle formations. Your guide will accompany you to visit all 3 pits and the exhibition hall of Bronze Chariots and Horses, which takes around 3 hours.
After having lunch in nice local restaurant, head to visit the traditional Cave Dwellings of local peasants which are still in use and well preserved by local farmers, here you will have a deep experience of local countryside lifestyle and dwelling condition of most northwest peasants in China. Continue to visit a Terracotta replication workshop, here you will get more knowledge of how to remake clay warriors, take your own photo with a Terracotta Warrior Statue and purchase your preferred souvenirs.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
Later drive back to Xian downtown and stroll around the famous Muslim Quarter which is the hub of the Muslim community in Xian City, here you will find many Muslim snacks and souvenir stores. Afterwards, return to your hotel and bid farewell to your guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Xi'an hotels, drop-off at the original departure point. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.