Xenotes Tour the Best Experience in Nature from Cancun
A tour to four different kinds of sinkholes protected by aluxes,mischievous mayan dwarfs and get into place full of mysticism.
Xenotes is the only tour in Cancun and the Riviera Maya that takes you to see the four types of cenotes that exist in the world. These are located on the Ruta de los Cenotes and can only be accessed with this tour.
Xenotes is the only tour in Cancun and the Riviera Maya, which takes you to know the four types of cenotes that exist in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation service from Cancun
- Visit to four different types of cenotes
- Activities of abseiling, zip line, kayak and water exploration swim
- Water, coffee, wine and beer to choose during the picnic
- Soft drinks fruits of the season and sweet bread
- Equipment: life jacket , rappel equipment and kayak
- Entry/Admission - Xenotes Oasis Maya
What's excluded :
- other expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xenotes Oasis Maya, Carretera, Quintana Roo Puerto Morelos - Leona Vicario km 22, Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
A tour to four different kinds of sinkloes protected by aluxes, mischievous Mayan dwarfs. Get into this place full of mysticism. Xenotes is the only tour in Cancun and the Riviera Maya that takes you to see the four types of cenotes that exist in the world. These are located on the Ruta de los Cenotes and can only be accessed with this tour.
During the tour, visitors will practice various activities in four different freshwater sinkholes located right in the heart of a mayan Paradise
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.