Xenotes (Riviera Maya)
Exclusive service for IGOFLY customers!
It also includes a picnic; with julienne-style soup, cold meat bar and premium cheeses, a variety of rustic breads and dressings to prepare your own food, accompanied by salads, water, wine, and beer.
You will have complete equipment of; life jacket, visor, rappelling equipment, kayak and tire.
Use of toilets, dressing rooms and towel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snacks - Fruit of the season at the exit of the first cenote.
- Bottled water
- Use of toilets, dressing rooms and towel.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Chocolate shampoo.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Visit the different types of cenotes that exist in the world.
Descent with assisted rappelling in Lu "um, a cave cenote.
Tiro-lesas and high jumps in K "aak, an open cenote, in link, an ancient cenorte.
Kayak tour in Ha, a semi-open cenote.
Water exploration swim in Ha, a semi-open cenote.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Important note: Transportation is included at certain departure points, there may be additional charges depending on the number of passengers, place of origin or not showing up on time at the stipulated time.Transportation schedule from 7 to 9 in the morning.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/15/2021 - 9/15/2021
Monday - Saturday: 08:30 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Activities for over 6 years
- For the shooting-lese activity, a minimum height of 1 meter 40 centimeters is required
- Minimum weight 40 kilograms
- Use of a mandatory vest during all the aquatic activity
- Average temperature is 24 to 26 degrees C.
- Having water shoes and a change of clothes
- Omitting the use of makeup, perfumes or repellents with chemicals that may affect the cenote ecosystem
- You must take a shower before entering each cenote
- Avoid leaving marked or established roads to prevent any incident with fauna or flora
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.