Disconnect from the world and connect with nature, on a day full of
Exciting adventures in a totally magical environment.
The Xenotes Oasis Maya Tour takes you from your hotel and accompanied by a guide
specialized, to know four different types of cenotes very close to
Cancun, with fun activities in each one, all in the same day!
Rappelling in a totally safe way, and without needing to be
expert until Lu'um, the cenote of earth. Glide on zip lines to a
Very refreshing landing in Iik 'the cenote of air. Swim and snorkel in Ha 'the cenote of water and enjoy the kayak ride through K'áak' the cenote of fire. Or if you prefer, just enjoy swimming and living in a group. At the end, relax on a ride on inflatable tires.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Subway and soup
- Entry/Admission - La Ruta de los Cenotes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
In each cenote a different activity (snorkeling, zip line, kayak and rappel) will be enjoyed different landscapes, you will see the differences of the cenotes.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Puerto Cancun Marina Town Center, Blvd. Kukulcan 1, Puerto Juarez, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Not every hotel picks up, it is important to check before making the reservation.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important that passengers wear their mask, as well as their own towel (in case of water activities), for security measures. The staff team has the necessary requirements to keep the area sanitized and have better control of the program.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.