Xel-Há Park All-Inclusive Admission Ticket
Xelha is considered one of the world’s greatest natural parks, Xel-Há will give you one of the best experiences while you are visiting the Riviera Maya (near from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Tulum).
Your all-inclusive ticket will allow to all your family to discover more than 20 inland and aquatic activities, for sure you will have an unforgettable time.
Practice snorkeling and see hundreds of colorful fish and marine life in one of the most important natural wonders in México. Enjoy plenty of water activities at the first park with an EarthCheck Certification for its social responsibility program and for its sustainable tourism practices. Contemplate a magnificent view of the lighthouse at 40 meters high and descends from one of its 4 slides Taste unlimited & delicious food and beverages at the various restaurants. connect your senses with flora and fauna, See lagoons, caves and a breathtaking scenery that will leave you eager to come back.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Unlimited snorkeling (gear included)
- All-you-can-eat buffet (Mexican and international cuisine)
- Unlimited domestic open bar and soft drinks
- Access to Children's Playground
- Access to all attractions
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles in designated areas
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas
- Use of lockers and a towel
- Restrooms, changing rooms and showers
- Entry/Admission - Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret, Puerto Juarez Federal Highway, km 240, Solidaridad 77780 Mexico
Xel-Ha is considered the world’s largest natural aquarium, the park offers snorkeling among hundreds of tropical fish and more than 90 marine species that inhabit the creek. Enjoy the best marine and land activities; in Xel-Ha’s park you can enjoy lagoons, cenotes and caves, where seawater mixes with the fresh water of the world’s longest underground river system.
Complimentary lifejackets, inner tubes, bicycles, access to lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas are included.
Slide down ziplines and splash into the crystal clear waters of a cenote or dive into a spectacular cove. Visit Xel-Ha’s vegetation nursery, and marvel at the mangroves and rainforest dotted with orchids. See the apiary of the Melipona bee (with a traditional Mayan harvest of honey twice a year) and learn more about the Mayan culture.
New at Xel-Há this year you can have the chance to experience as world Earth Day, Birds’ Day, World Sea Turtle Day, Day of the Manatee, Purification Ceremony, Treasures of the Cove, Secrets of the Jungle.
Your admission includes buffet-style breakfast, lunch and snacks (international and Mexican cuisine) with unlimited drinks and a domestic open bar.
Departure Point :Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret, Puerto Juarez Federal Highway, km 240, Solidaridad 77780 Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing to the park, the temperature will be scanned through a digital remote device on every visitor, guest or staff member.
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent that are free of the following chemicals: benzophenone, etilhexila, homosalate, octyl methoxycinnamate, octyl salicylate, octinoxate, oxybenzone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane.
- Optional activities are not included. These are educational activities of interaction with wild life, Sea Trek, Snuba, Zip Bike, Temazcal
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit, water shoes comfortable clothes
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In case your temperature exceeds the 100.4º F (38º C), or if there were symptoms such as cough, throat sore, runny nose, and/or red eyes, the Park's staff reserves the right to allow boarding or accessing to our facilities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.