Live unique experiences in coves, cenotes and lagoons, in the middle of an incomparable landscape, one of the most beautiful in Cancun and the Riviera Maya.
Enjoy this paradise with varied activities full of fun. Glide into zip lines, show your bravery by jumping from the Stone of Valor and relax with the tire tour of the river or cycling through the jungle.
In addition, you can enjoy a delicious Continental breakfast,
Light enough for you to start the adventure. And as the activities
aquatic whets your appetite, we have delicious buffet food and drinks for you
unlimited With the Xel-Há Tour, your only concern will be to have fun!
per adult from
12 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xul-Ha, Xul-Ha, Yucatan Peninsula
You will discover a natural park with more than 30 activities, where you can relax on a cot with your favorite drink.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Hostel Boutique & Beach Club Agua y Fuego, Claveles 12, 22, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Note: We do not go to all hotels, it is important to verify when making the reservation.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important that passengers wear their mask, as well as their own towel (in case of water activities), for security measures. The staff team has the necessary requirements to keep the area sanitized and have better control of the program.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.