Xcaret Plus Tour - Included transportation from Cancun
Xcaret is a water park, theme park, amusement park, eco-archaeological and more, in one place. For its privileged location in the Mayan jungle between underground rivers, cenotes and facing the imposing Caribbean Sea, it has stunning scenery which you can enjoy in different activities that make the most of each of them. In addition to the amazing natural settings, Xcaret is a park that celebrates the present and rich history of Mexico's past, a country recognized for its traditions and folk culture, one of Mexico's most famous parks worldwide. Enjoy food, crafts, music from Mexico and more.
In addition to the more than 50 attractions included in your admission to Xcaret, you can also enjoy a buffet meal at the restaurant of your choice and have access to the exclusive facilities of the Plus Area, with lockers, walk-in closets and private bathrooms, as well as make use of snorkeling equipment in the underground rivers.
Experience Xcaret Park with all the benefits!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation in a bus with air conditioning
- Access to Plus Area facilities
- One lunch buffet includes one beer and unlimited beverages
- Water activities in three underground rivers
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Use of snorkeling gear (requires a refundable deposit of $10 USD)
- Entry/Admission - Xcaret
What's excluded :
- Other expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xcaret, Carretera Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Km. 282, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Xcaret is a water, theme, amusement, eco-archaeological park and more, in one place. Due to its privileged location in the Mayan jungle among underground rivers, cenotes and facing the Caribbean Sea, Xcaret has impressive scenarios where you can do different activities and enjoy to the fullest those scenarios. Besides that, Xcaret is a park that celebrates Mexico’s present and rich past, a country known for its traditions, culture and folklore.
Have fun in water activities that will take you to mystical places in the territories of Chaac, the Mayan god of water. Enjoy underground rivers, a beach area, a lagoon, and natural pools of seawater. For the little ones, there is a special area, Children’s World, where they can swim in shallow cenotes and wading pools designed for them.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting pointsWe offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B, hostels or downtown Hotels the meeting point @Puerto CancunThe pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.