A unique adventure for everyone. Choose the activities that better fit you and enjoy them as many times as you want. Guaranteed fun for everyone!
Paddle along the only Kayak circuit through canals in Cancun and the Riviera Maya.
A Ropes Course circuit of four levels with 24 obstacles each hanging in the air up to 118 ft high.
Fly along the longest horizontal zip-line in Cancun.
Get onboard a Jet Boat and be surprised with 360° turns at full speed through narrow canals.
Go Rafting in the only whitewater rapids in the Yucatán Peninsula.
Monster Truck, an original all-terrain vehicle to drive through more than 15 obstacles.
Children’s area, a fun area for the little ones with waterslides, a wading pool and bridges.
Basic Admission: Includes Kayak, Ropes Course and Children´s area
All Inclusive: All activities are included
Both admissions include unlimited food and non-alcoholic beverages also enjoy the delicious snacks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance to the park
- Safety equipment will be provided
- Off road vehicles (for 18+ years with valid driver’s license)
- Restrooms, dressing rooms
- Entry/Admission - Xavage Park by Xcaret
What's excluded :
- Transportation are not included in Admission but you can Add-On from Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Visit: Xavage Park by Xcaret, Carretera Chetumal - Puerto Juare Playa del Carmen, Cancun 77580 Mexico
Xavage Basic Admission is ideal if you're looking for a half-day experience filled with fun, including the kayaking adventure, the ropes course, and the waterslides. This package also includes a snack and a buffet lunch with non-alcoholic drinks.
Xavage All Inclusive Admission is perfect if you're looking for the complete full-day experience, to make the most of your visit to Xavage. This package includes all activities, and you can do them as many times as you want, plus a snack and buffet lunch with non-alcoholic drinks.
Departure Point :Xavage Park by Xcaret, Carretera Chetumal - Puerto Juare Playa del Carmen, Cancun 77580 Mexico
Departure Time :Admission Xavage Basic 7/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Admission Xavage All Inclusive 7/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not allowed for under 5 years children
- Not allowed to use of swimming pools, slides and splashes for people with signs of infections, contagious diseases
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In case your temperature exceeds the 100.4º F (38º C), or if there were symptoms such as cough, throat sore, runny nose, and/or red eyes, the Park's staff reserves the right to allow boarding or accessing to our facilities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.