X-Adventure Sea Kayaking Half Day Tour in Dubrovnik
We are starting our tour from the Pile bay,small port beneath the fort St. Lawrence (for the GOT fans the Pile bay is the Blackwater bay).Don”t worry if you had never done some kayaking we explain you everything on the brieffing before going.While paddling around the island of Lokrum you will be able to see all the beauty of the Adriatic..You will have numerous stops to rest which the guides are going to use for some stories about the history of Dubrovnik Republic,war for independents,city walls,etc..After some time you are stopping in the Betina cave for 30 min where you are going to be able to take the snorkeling gear and jump in the sea enjoying in the underworld.If you are feeling brave maybe some cliff jumping for you?Later you are hoping back into the kayaks and following the coast of Dubrovnik you will create a long lasting memories which you will carry in your hearts for decades...
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
We are paddling beneath the city wall enjoying in the chrystal blue Adriatic sea, listening to the stories of your local guides and doing some brake for swimming, snorkeling and cliff jumping at the Betina cave beach....
• X - Adventure Sea Kayaking, Pile Bay, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
• Lokrum Island, Dubrovnik 20 000 Croatia
• Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
Departure Point :Ul. Skalini dr. Marka Foteza 2, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are taking every precaution to ensure safety for all of our staff and passengers. The equipment is sanitised regularly and we check every day our staff for symptoms and temperature.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.