Wynwood Graffiti Golf Cart Small-Group Tour
Beat the heat and discover the art of Wynwood on this relaxing, entertaining, and educational 1-hour, covered golf cart tour. With the driver/guide leading the way for this small group, travel from one location to the next in search of the best displays in the neighborhood. See and take pictures of the amazing street art and murals on the buildings. Discover the works of Shepard Fairey, Retna, D*Face, and Aec Interesni Kazki, to name a few.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small-group tour (maximum 5 guests per cart)
- Entry/Admission - Wynwood
- Entry/Admission - Wynwood Walls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wynwood Art District, Miami, FL, USA
A bustling neighborhood filled with huge murals, restaurants, shops, and more. Your cart will criss-cross the district, going down many streets, out-of-the-way alleys, parking lots, and by-ways, so you will see hundreds of murals and get acquainted with the whole area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wynwood, 50 NW 24th St Suite 104, Miami, FL 33127-4447
We cover about 80% of Wynwood area on this tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wynwood Walls, 2520 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127-4306
On this tour we drive the edges of the Wynwood Walls and drop-off guests there if they have not visited prior.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :301 NW 26th St, Miami, FL 33127, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of five people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For wheelchair bound guests, we can come to your car and pick you up from there. Please call to arrange before the tour date.
- All children are required to be in their own car seat, strapped into a seat, or be tall enough to be strapped in without a car seat.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks are required during the activity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.