WWII Victory Museum & Trophy Machines open-air expo Visit
The Victory in World War II (Russians call it Great Patriotic War) is one of the important things which unite the whole Russian nation and the Victory Day (celebrated on May, 9th) is one of the most important holidays for Russians.
So do you want to know more? How Russians thought against the Nazis during World War II, what were the most important events and epic battles?
Then this is the tour made exactly for you!
Our tour is built around a visit to the Museum of the Great Patriotic War.
After exploring the Triumphal Arch and the Victory Park your guide will continue the tour inside the main halls of the WWII Museum - Hall of Commanders, Hall of Glory with a great multimedia show, Hall of Sorrow, the main Exhibit and six Dioramas presenting main events of the war such as "Siege of Leningrad", "Battle of Stalingrad", "Kursk Battle".
You will continue the tour, exploring an open-air presentation of Soviet and Allies military equipment as well as and Nazi trophy machines
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local licensed guide
- Hotel Pickup (no transfer)
- Main museum areas entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Victory Museum
- Entry/Admission - Exhibition of Military Equipment and Weapons in the Open Air
What's excluded :
- Tips (very much appreciated)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victory Park, Bratyev Fonchenko st., 7, Moscow 121170 Russia
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Victory Museum, 12A Microrayon, 15A, Angarsk 665826 Russia
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Exhibition of Military Equipment and Weapons in the Open Air, Bratyev Fonchenko st., 8, Moscow 121170 Russia
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Triumphal Arch, Kutuzovskiy Prospekt near Poklonnaya Gora, Moscow Russia
This Arc de Triomphe celebrates the great military victory against the Napoleon Army back to early 19th century
Pass By: Victory Square, Lenina St., Moscow 121170 Russia
This square was created during the Victory museum constriction (the whole Poklonnaya hill was actually levelled out)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.