WWF Morigerati Oasis - Bussento Caves
The WWF Oasis of Morigerati is a treasure trove of biodiversity to be protected and preserved. The clear waters of the Bussento river host the queen of rivers, the Otter.
Among the wild orchids, plants and wild flowers fly butterflies of many colors and beautiful blue dragonflies.
From the soft moss, which in the form of beards covers the trees, it almost seems that fairies and goblins peek out.
per adult from
What's included :
- Staff helpful and welcoming
What's excluded :
Excursion in the gorges of the Bussento river.
An ancient mule track leads to the cave of the Risorgenza, the moss station and the ancient horizontal wheel mill.
• Oasi WWF di Morigerati, Piazza Piano della Porta 17 loc. Santa Lucia, 84030, Morigerati Italy
Departure Point :84030 Morigerati SA, Italy
Departure Time :6/20/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.