Wuxi Private Day Tour with Lingshan Buddhist Scenic Spot and Sanguo City
Discover Wuxi’s top attractions on this fully guided private tour. Travel with your local knowledgeable guide to visit Lingshan Buddhist Scenic Spot and Sanguo city (The Three Kingdoms City). See the World’s largest Buddha Statue made of Bronze with the wonderful temple, Palace, Mudran Mandala. Have fun walk around the Sanguo city to trace the popular scenes in the famous Chinese historic Novel “The Romance of Three Kingdoms “and watch the exciting shows such as horse riding and the beautiful live performance and dances.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local tasty lunch
- Experienced driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Private local guide
- Entrance fees to Lingshan Buddhist Scenic spot
- Entrance fee to Sanguo city
- Boat ride
- Entry/Admission - Lingshan Buddhist Scenic Spot
- Entry/Admission - San'guo City
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lingshan Buddhist Scenic Spot, Ma Shan Tai Hu National Park Lingshan Road, Hubing District, Wuxi China
Your local friendly guide and the driver will pick up at your Wuxi hotel or train station (If you travel by train) ,If you have your desired pickup time, please confirm with the operator after booking is made), enjoy a comfortable ride to Lingshan Buddhist Scenic Spot. Upon arrival, follow your guide to explore the beautiful lush green area that features with the amazing Buddhism culture. Admire the 88meters (About 300ft) tall Giant Buddha Statue made of bronze, make your way up along the steps to the foot of the statue and enjoy a great view that surrounded with mountains and water. Watch the beautiful water show of the Nine Dragons Bathing the Shakyamuni when it was rising out from the lotus flower, marvel at the stunning and opulent design at Brahhma Palace and the “Tibetan style” Five Mudra Mandala. See the peaceful Xiangfu Temple and get great learning on locals go about their culture, custom and history.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: San'guo City, Shanshui West Road, Binhu District, Wuxi 214031 China
Spend the fun afternoon to tour Sanguo City (The Three Kingdoms City”), a park where many historic movies were filmed. Here follow your guide to explore different areas with historic-looking buildings, trace the scenes in the famous historic novel “The Romance of 3 Kingdoms “ and have a glimpse of ancient Chinese Military history in early ADs. Watch the exiting show of horseback fighting, beautiful music performances and dancing. If you prefer, choose to put on traditional costumes of Emperor, Generals and have your photos taken by professional photographers and take the pic home as a souvenir. In addition, have a relaxing boat cruise on “Ancient War Ships” to appreciate the charming Taihu lake and waterfront scenery. After the wonderful visit you will be dropped off at your place in Wuxi.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Wuxi. Please advise hotel name and address at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements if have at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.