Wuxi Private Day Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train with Drop-off Option
Enjoy an exclusive private day tour to Wuxi, the “Pearl City of Tai Lake” or “The City of Three Kingdoms “in Jiangsu province. Make your way to Wuxi from Shanghai by experience the modern fast train, with a full day escorted by your knowledgeable guide. Visit the top attractions such as Lingshan Giant Buddha, Taihu Lake, Nianhua Bay village or Nanchang Buddhist Temple.etc. Experience the profound local culture, history, custom with your guide. Fully customized itinerary based on your own interests. You could choose return to Shanghai or stay in Wuxi after the tour based on your travel needs.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great private guide
- Driver with air-conditioned car
- Bullet train tickets between Shanghai and Wuxi (2nd class)
- Tasty local lunch
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Lingshan Buddhist Scenic Spot
- Entry/Admission - Taihu Yuantouzhu Scenic
- Entry/Admission - Wuxi Nianhua Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shanghai Railway Station, Shanghai Railway Station, Shanghai
Your local friendly guide and the driver will meet at your place in Shanghai. Follow your guide and travel in the air-conditioned comfortable vehicle to Shanghai train station. Get ready to board the modern fast/ bullet train with your guide. Upon arrival, start your wonderful Wuxi day tour based on your own preferences. Following is the sample itinerary, choose to visit 2 to 3 top attractions based on the time you have. As the private tour, the sites and itinerary will be totally flexible, please feel free to discuss with your guide if you need to adjust it.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lingshan Buddhist Scenic Spot, Ma Shan Tai Hu National Park Lingshan Road, Hubing District, Wuxi China
First visit Lingshan Buddha Scenic area ,regarded as the Largest Buddha in all of Asia, explore different sections of the themed park include Nine Dragons Bathing Sakyamuni, Buddha’s Hand Square, Brahma Palace and the Five Mudra Mandala with stunning exterior and opulent interior, the Five Mudra Mandala to get a feel of Tibetan influence. Admire the 88-meter tall Giant Buddha while get a great overview of the local religious culture and history from your guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Taihu Yuantouzhu Scenic, No.1 Taohua Road, Mashan Town, Binhu District, Wuxi 214000 China
You may also choose to visit another top attraction in Wuxi, Taihu Yuantouzhu Scenic area, also known as “Turtle Head Isle” with its unique topographic features and three sides surrounded by water, resembling the head of a huge Asian giant softshell turtle stretching out to the water. Enjoy the leisure walk around the tranquil and lush green areas of the area, immerse yourself in the fantastic natural beauty of the Grand lake from the shore. If you visit during the Spring time (March to April) you will enjoy visiting the spectacular cherry blossom. In addition, enjoy a nice short boat ride to the Island to fully appreciate the charming view of “Mountains blend with waters”.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Wuxi Nianhua Bay, Wuxi China
If you have been to the above suggested sites, you could choose to visit other sites such as Huishan Old Town, NanChan Buddhist temple, ZEN-like architecture and old styled streets at Nianhua Bay, Sanguo city etc. After the great tour, if you book Shanghai city drop off,you will take the train back and get dropped off at your Shanghai hotel; if you book Wuxi city drop off , your guide will see you off at your Wuxi hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for your fast train ticket reservation)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.