Wuxi Lingshan Buddha and Taihu Lake Private Day Tour from Suzhou
Enjoy a fully private guided tour to Wuxi from Suzhou. Explore the top attractions include the Impressive Lingshan Buddha Scenic Spot that is known for its tall giant Bronze made Buddha with other wonderful sites: temple, Palace, Mudran Mandala. In addition, visit the beautiful Yuantouzhu Peninsular on Taihu Lake. Travel with your local expert guide, enjoy the ease and flexibility of the private tour and have a great learning about local culture, sounds and custom. You could choose Suzhou or Wuxi hotel dropped after the tour based on your own needs.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Great local guide
- Private driver with comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water town
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as food or entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Lingshan Buddhist Scenic Spot
- Entry/Admission - Taihu Yuantouzhu Scenic
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lingshan Buddhist Scenic Spot, Ma Shan Tai Hu National Park Lingshan Road, Hubing District, Wuxi China
Your local friendly guide and the driver will pick up at your Suzhou hotel, enjoy a comfortable ride to Wuxi. First begin the tour at Lingshan Buddhist Scenic Spot. A top attraction in Wuxi with holy Buddhist culture. Upon arrival, spend quality time to explore different attractions in the area include the amazing water and music show at Nine Dragons Bathing Sakyamuni, be awe the 88Meter(300 feet) Imposing Bronze Buddha, if you enjoy hiking ,take the steps to the foot of the Giant Buddha for the good wish and get great view on the top. Marvel at the stunning and opulent design at Brahhma Palace and the “Tibetan style” Five Mudra Mandala. See the peaceful Xiangfu Temple. Get great learning on locals go about their culture, custom and history.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Taihu Yuantouzhu Scenic, No.1 Taohua Road, Mashan Town, Binhu District, Wuxi 214000 China
In the afternoon, continue the tour to the city iconic site Yuantouzu scenic park on Taihu Lake, enjoy a leisure stroll along the lake dotted with beautiful gardens, ponds, flowers and trees. Walk along the Cherry Avenue and appreciate the sea of Sakura trees and cherry blossom (in Spring time), you could choose take a relaxing boat ride to middle Island to take in the grand view of peaceful lake where many Chinese ancient scholars got the inspiration for their paintings and poems. If time permits, enjoy the nice hike to Shutian Court along Luding Hill and enjoy a nice panoramic view of the area and Wuxi city. After the wonderful tour you will be dropped off at your place in Suzhou or Wuxi based on the option you choose.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Suzhou. Please advise hotel name and address at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.