Wroclaw to Czestochowa (Black Madonna) day Tour
Enjoy your day trip to Czestochowa which is the most important place for polish katholics. In this city is the monastery which houses one of the most famous icon presenting the virgin Mary. Enjoy a private transfer from Wroclaw to monastery in Czestochowa and spend 4 amasing hours exploring the building and it's treasures. When you finish in monastery you have 1h for lunch or shoping and your driver will take you back to Wroclaw.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- guiding service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Our Lady of Czestochowa / The Black Madonna, Czestochowa Poland
It takes around 3h to drive from Wroclaw to Czestochowa and on the way you can admire polish country side. After arrival you can explore the Monastery by your self or hire local guide. Tour usually takes around 2h and you can see many interesting places including the icon of Black Madonna.
The icon of Our Lady of Częstochowa has been intimately associated with Poland for the past 600 years. Its history prior to its arrival in Poland is shrouded in numerous legends which trace the icon's origin to St. Luke who painted it on a cedar table top from the house of the Holy Family. The same legend holds that the painting was discovered in Jerusalem in 326 by St. Helena, who brought it back to Constantinople and presented it to her son, Constantine the Great.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Wrocław Nicolaus Copernicus Airport, Graniczna 190, 54-530 Wrocław, Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/27/2019 - 12/23/2020
12/27/2020 - 12/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.