Wroclaw Skip the Line Panorama Raclawicka and Ostrow Tumski Guided Tour
We prepared with high precision and special for you the unique program of tour. During this tour you will explore the top attractions, most famous places and beautiful views. Moreover you will experience special show in Panorama Raclawicka and discover polish history at National Museum and Cathedral Island. You will be led by licensed guide who has many-years of experience and they are the best in all country! All of this will make this tour very unforgettable.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Panorama Raclawicka and Ostrow Tumski Tour led by licensed guide
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Panorama Raclawicka and National Museum
- History and facts about Wroclaw
- Visit at Wyspa Slodowa, Tumski Bridge and Ostrow Tumski
- Entry/Admission - Panorama Raclawicka
- Entry/Admission - Ostrow Tumski - (Cathedral Island)
- Entry/Admission - National Museum
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Archikatedra pw. Sw. Jana Chrzciciela we Wroclawiu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panorama Raclawicka, ul. J. E. Purkyniego 11, Wroclaw 50-155 Poland
Explore extraordinary rounded shape building wtih unique painting inside with special kind of perspective.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Wroclaw's Dwarfs, Wroclaw Poland
Looking for gnomes gets you looking all over the place as they are on the ground, on windowcills or hanging onto lampposts. Great fun as all different with trades related to the area they're in.
Stop At: Ostrow Tumski - (Cathedral Island), Ostrow Tumski, Wroclaw Poland
The oldest part of Wroclaw is well worth the visit. Beautiful streets with colourful buildings. Amazing cathedrals and there also pictures of how the place looked by the end of ww2.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Archikatedra pw. Sw. Jana Chrzciciela we Wroclawiu, Plac Katedralny 18, Wroclaw 50-329 Poland
A beautiful restored Cathedral with amazing stain glass windows, great interior and nice view of Wroclaw from the top of tower.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Wroclaw University, pl. Uniwersytecki 1, Wroclaw 50-137 Poland
Nice buildings, the front side as well as the back side, interior withnice architecture and decoration, also it has rich and interesting history.
Pass By: Wroclaw University Museum, pl. Uniwersytecki 1, Wroclaw 50-137 Poland
This is not what you would imagine a university museum to be. There are four room to visit, one of which isn't so much a hall as it is a tower with views of the city. It's possible to entry for request.
Pass By: Odra River, Wroclaw Poland
This river running through Wroclaw is one of the best attractions, with beautiful islands on it and little boats going past in additional to a number of floating restaurants and bars plus many lovely bridges.
Stop At: Tumski Bridge, Wroclaw Poland
The famous bridge with adorable view of many padlocks attached on it. Romantic place and perfect to take a picture.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: National Museum, pl. Powstancow Warszawy 5, Wroclaw 50-153 Poland
Enter the National Museum with art and sculptures, especially from Silesian&Polish artists and from more distant regions of the world as well.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: University Church of the Blessed Name of Jesus, pl. Uniwersytecki 1, Wroclaw 50-137 Poland
A stunning baroque church. It is probably one of the most impressive in Europe and well worth a stop. It's possible to entry for request.
Pass By: Ossolineum, ul. Szewska 37, Wroclaw 50-139 Poland
Ossolineum is a stunning palace building with wonderful garden where you can walk around.
Pass By: Cathedral of St. Vincent and St. James, plac Nankiera 15, Wroclaw Poland
It's the cathedral of the Greek Catholic community. Though mostly Gothic and unadorned, it holds a beautiful Baroque chapel on its southern side.
Stop At: Church of Our Lady on the Sand, Swietej Jadwigi 3/4, Wroclaw Poland
Built in the Gothic style, it has a large single nave with Gothic altarpieces. On one of the chapels was also a nice moving nativity scene with an old nun attending it. It's possible to entry for request.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Bielarska Island, Bulwar Sloneczny, Wroclaw Poland
One of the joys of visiting Wrocław is cool little Bielarska island found in this most beautiful area of the city - quiet natural space, pleasant to stroll with a lot of benches around.
Stop At: Słodowa Island, Wrocław, Poland
It's adorable island with nice views. Perfect place to relax, take a picture and admire combination of nature and some old buildings.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: St. John of Nepomuk Monument, plac Koscielny Ostrow Tumski, Wroclaw Poland
It's a stunning monument that stands majestically in front of the stunning Church Of The Holy Cross
Pass By: Church of the Holy Cross, plac Koscielny 1, Wroclaw Poland
Interesting and unique architecture solutions which are 2 levels of church. Moreover you will find slender windows and soaring towers. It's possible to entry for request.
Pass By: The Tiananmen Square Victims Monument, Plac Dominikanski intersection of Olawska and Blogoslawionego Czeslawa, Wroclaw Poland
Monument or installation that keeps people remember about Chineese students and shows polish solidarity with people who stood up against the communism and its cruelity.
Pass By: Ceglarski Bastion, Jana Ewangelisty Purkyniego, Wroclaw Poland
It holds historical value while offering a fantastic view on Trumski Island and its cathedral when on top.
Departure Point :Panorama of the Battle of Racławice, Jana Ewangelisty Purkyniego 11, 50-155 Wrocław, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
• Please note that the pickup from your hotel is only possible from the Wroclaw Old Town, Main Market Square. Guests from outside this area are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation• If you provided the address of your accommodation during the reservation it means for us that you want to meet your guide at your accommodation located around Wroclaw Main Market Square
Return Detail :Ostrów Tumski, Wrocław, Wrocław, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.