Wroclaw private tour CLASSIC with 2 entries, 3 h (group 1-15 people)
Discover with us the capital of Silesia, the most beautiful sights of the city, the old town, the market square with the old university and the cathedral island with the cathedral. During the tour, you will see the well-known "Aula Leopoldyna" at the university and admire the breathtaking city panorama from the viewing platform of the Wroclaw Cathedral. (Elevator) At the Maria Magdalena church you hear the legend about the bell caster. From the market place we go to the university and the fencer fountain - then to the cathedral island and cathedral, then along the Oder promenade to the ship landing stage. Enjoy the unique atmosphere of the Oder metropolis with its German and Polish history.
per adult from
What's included :
- professional tourist guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch - in a regional restaurant
- Entrance fees: University: 4 EUR / person and cathedral: 2 EURO / person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rynek of Wroclaw, Wroclaw 11-400 Poland
Old Wroclaw market square with the St. Elisabeth church
Pass By: Wroclaw University, pl. Uniwersytecki 1, Wroclaw 50-137 Poland
Wroclaw University with Mathematics Tower and "Aula Leopoldyna"
Pass By: Ostrow Tumski - (Cathedral Island), Ostrow Tumski, Wroclaw Poland
Cathedral island with numerous churches and with the cathedral of St. John the Baptist and the viewpoint of the whole cathedral island (elevator)
Pass By: Cathedral of St. Vincent and St. James, plac Nankiera 15, Wroclaw Poland
Wroclaw Cathedral of St. John the Devil
Departure Point :Wrocław Town Hall, Ratusz we Wrocławiu, 50-438 Wrocław, Poland
Return Detail :Ostrów Tumski, Wrocław, Wrocław, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.