Wroclaw Private Delicious Polish Beer Tasting Tour
We prepared with high precision and special for you a unique program of Beer Tasting tour. During this tour you will try selected kind of beers, try delicious local appetizers and learn about Polish history, customs and traditions. You will be led by licensed guide who has many-years of experience and they are the best in all country! All of it will make this tour very unforgettable.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 11 different kinds of beer including popular, regional and craft Beers
- Snacks - Traditional Polish appetizers perfect for accompanying beer
- Private Beer tour led by Licensed Guide speaking in selected foreign language
- Information about Polish history, customs and traditions
- A private tour only with your friends or family
- Entry/Admission - Prewar
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wroclaw's Dwarfs, Wroclaw Poland
Looking for gnomes gets you looking all over the place as they are on the ground, on windowcills or hanging onto lampposts. Great fun as all different with trades related to the area they're in.
Pass By: Rynek of Wroclaw, Wroclaw 11-400 Poland
This is one of the most beautiful and busy main squares in Poland or even Europe. Breathtaking architecture, lots of meeting spots, cafes, restaurants and lovely people.
Pass By: Old Town- Historic Center, Wroclaw Poland
Lovely town square with lots of different coloured buildings, historical architecture, interesting monuments and funny drafts around.
Pass By: Wroclaw Town Hall, ul. Rynek Ratusz 1, Wroclaw 50-106 Poland
Wroclaw Town Hall is an impressive building that looks like a church or cathedral. It's situated in the centre of the city on the Rynek square. It has an interesting design, museum and one of the oldest bars in the city.
Pass By: Solny Square, Plac Solny, Wroclaw Poland
Another market square in the center of Wroclaw city. It's smaller but very adorable as well, many nice restaurants, flowers shop and cafe places.
Pass By: Wroclaw City Museum, Wroclaw 50-077 Poland
Nice building of museum with grand and formal garden. Inside are interesting art of Silesia and polish culture. It's possible to entry for request.
Stop At: Prewar, Świętego Mikołaja 81, 50-126 Wrocław, Poland
Cool place with wide range of beers and traditional polish appetizers
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Plac Solny, 50-438 Wrocław, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
• Please note that the pickup from your hotel is only possible from the Wroclaw Old Town, Main Market Square. Guests from outside this area are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation• If you provided the address of your accommodation during the reservation it means for us that you want to meet your guide at your accommodation located around Wroclaw’s Main Market Square
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.