Wroclaw Jewish Quarter Private Guided Tour
We prepared with high precision and special for you special unique program of tour. During this tour we will deliver you a big portion of knowledge about Jewish history and culture. Also you will experience the life of Jews in authentic Jewish Quarter. So you can explore Jewish culture and as well compared how it looks like especially in Poland.
You will be led by licensed guide who has many-years of experience and they are the best in all country! All of it will make this tour very unforgettable.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Jewish Quarter Private Tour led by foreign speaking guide
- Entrance to White Stork Synagogue and Small Synagogue
- History and facts about Jewish Culture
- Visit at District of Four Denominations
- Tickets to Historic Jewish Cemetery (Extended version 4-hours)
- Tickets for public transport (Extended version 4-hours)
- Entry/Admission - White Stork Synagogue
- Entry/Admission - Historic Jewish Cemetery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wroclaw's Dwarfs, Wroclaw Poland
Along the way during your trip you can spot the different dwarves around the centre of Wroclaw. They are cute and adorable and finding them one after another is really fun.
Pass By: Old Town- Historic Center, Wroclaw Poland
This market place is absolutely fantastic with nice friendly atmosphere. Look around at colourful and interesting architecture.
Stop At: White Stork Synagogue, ul. Pawla Wlodkowica 7, Wroclaw 50-072 Poland
A massive building outside and inside are exhibitions which present life of Jews in over 800-years history in this part of Europe.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Historic Jewish Cemetery, Ul. Slezna 37/39, Wroclaw 53-301 Poland
A special place which is very calm and spiritual place gives you unique experience about history.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jewish Community Center - Wroclaw, ul. Pawla Wlodkowica 9, Wroclaw 50-072 Poland
The center of Jewish community, culture and history in the District of Four Denominations
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: National Music Forum, pl. Wolnosci 1, Wroclaw 50-071 Poland
Very modern building with nice style of architecture where finest musicans have concerts and shows.
Departure Point :Pawła Włodkowica 7, 50-043 Wrocław, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
• Please note that the pick up from your hotel is only possible from Main Market Square of Wroclaw area. Guests from outside this area are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation. If you provided the address of your accommodation during the reservation it means for us that you want to meet your guide at your accommodation located in the Main Market area.• If you want to be picked up from your accommodations, please send us the address of your accommodation
Return Detail :Old Jewish Cemetery, Ślężna 37/39, 50-301 Wrocław, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.