World War II Tour to the Park Patriot by a Soviet Military Van
We will drive the real Soviet Military van to see the famous museum of World War II.
During our tour, we may discuss all "hot" topics and facts. I will tell you what Russians think about Soviet era, why many people still love Stalin and miss USSR and what young people know about it.
What's more? The museum is amazing! You may even see the modern military technic that just returned from Syria.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Museum tickets
- Entry/Admission - Military Patriotic Park of Culture and Recreation of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation Patriot
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Military Patriotic Park of Culture and Recreation of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation Patriot, 55km of Minsk Hwy, Kubinka 143063 Russia
Park Patriot is one of the best WWII Museums in the world. The museum itself is very big and has a lot of unique exhibits with rare tanks and military technics. We will get a local guide there to have 30 minutes excursion from some retired Soviet officer (I will translate everything). Then we will have time to walk and enjoy the museum.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.