World Peace Stupa Hike
The World Peace Pagoda in Pokhara is painted a splendid white and sits on a hilltop overlooking the Annapurnas reflecting on Phewa Lake below. It is one of the most serene peace pagodas in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities.
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- The World Peace Pagoda in Pokhara is painted a splendid white and sits on a hilltop overlooking the Annapurnas reflecting on Phewa Lake below. It is one of the most serene peace pagodas in the world. Constructed soon after World War 2 by Japanese Buddhist monks of Nipponzan Myohoji Organization the World Peace Pagoda is one of more than 80 world peace pagodas around the today. They are built to inspire peace for all races and beliefs. The hike starts from the Lakeside. We take a boat to cross Phewa Lake. After around 30 minutes boating we get down to the shore and start hiking. Within about 45 minutes hiking through the forest, we reach Peace Pagoda. After enjoying the picturesque views of the Himalayas reflecting on the Phewa Lake and admiring the well built Peace Stupa, we walk down from the other side of the hill to Chhorepatan (Tibetan Refugee Camp). Here we stop for the lunch. After lunch, we take a private car back to the hotel.
Departure Point :From your Hotel in pokhara city.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Normal casual.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.