World Famous - St Augustine Nights of Lights - Water Tour
National Geographic has selected The Ancient City, one of the top-10 places in the world to see Christmas lights, for over a decade! Each year, more lights are added and the Nights of Lights Festival becomes more and more popular. Why struggle, maybe for hours, to find a place to park and then walk to see just a few blocks of lights? Step aboard the White Pelican and let us take you downtown, like you've never been downtown! The reflections on the water appear to double the number of lights in the city, while the fresh night air in the bay makes some of the best restaurants on the east coast, smell even better!
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Professional photographer guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sales Tax
- Departing from the Vilano Beach Fishing Pier at 260 Vilano Road, Red Boat's 45 foot White Pelican will transport you across Matzas Bay and into the center of beautiful downtown St Augustine, all dressed up for the holidays, in incomparable comfort.
Her comfortable, padded, forward facing seats ensure that you'll have the best view in town and her warm blankets, will set the mood for snuggling, as the millions of lights become larger and larger and the hustle & bustle of activity downtown comes to life.
See it all, feel it all, hear it all and smell it all, from the comfort of the best seat in town, aboard Red Boat Water Tours' White Pelican.
Departure Point :260 Vilano Rd, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 36 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- It is always cooler on the water, so dress appropriately
- Life preserver provided for all ages
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair & walker accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No health restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.