Wood sculpture town Inami plenty plan (Alphad plan)
Basic year-round plan (sightseeing tour course)
It is a plan that you can enjoy the cityscape full of atmosphere representing Kanazawa and Nanto.
The Higashi Chaya District, a typical teahouse in Kanazawa, and the wood sculpture street Inami, which has become a Japanese heritage of Nanto City,
You can take a walk.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- It is a plan to introduce plenty of the charm of "Inami sculpture" in the Japanese heritage "Wood sculpture town Inami" which is proud of Nanto City.
Inami sculpture, which began with only four craftsmen, now has about 200 craftsmen's workshops running through the center of the town.
Connect the eaves around Yokamachi Street and feel the breath of craftsmen who have inherited the skills of their predecessors in the next generation.
Departure Point :Japan, 石川県金沢市木ノ新保町１ Kanazawa Station
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.