Wonderfull fauna in Iquitos (Low Cost tour)
Occasionally we can observe the dolphins and red bufeos swimming and jumping in the Amazon River !. We will visit the Don Pedrito farm to feed the piranhas, lizards, paiches and turtles that live there,. Then we will go a little deeper into the jungle to find the "Lupuna" which is one of the largest trees of the Amazon whose diameter can reach up to more than 3 meters in diameter and grow up to 70 meters high, it is counted also that in the great fins of its base there dwell diverse protective beings own of the forest like the well-known chullachaqui.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Fundo Pedrito
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amazon River, Iquitos 16000 Peru
We are going to sail towards the Amazon and see its incredible waters. Navigating one of the natural wonders is impressive.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fundo Pedrito, Barrio Florido, Iquitos Peru
we will know a farm where we will see lizards, paiches, piranhas, turtles.
After that, we will go to the lookout point of the Amazon and the tree, then we will go to the serpentarium where we will return after the whole adventure
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Yakumama Amazon Tours - Iquitos, Malecón Tarapaca, Iquitos 16002, Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.