Wonderful Tour Las Coloradas - Departure From Playa del Carmen
Want an adventure to brag about back home? This captivating Pink lake made by natural causes is without a doubt the perfect activity to particapate in.
After so prepair yourself for a unique boat ride in Rio Lagartos and cruise down the remarcable biosphere filled with life and vivid colors every step of the way.
Also, discover the process of the salt in the voice of our certified guide and enjoy a lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Box lunch
- Lunch (dish to choose)
- Round transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Visit Las Coloradas and Rio Lagartos
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- Tax reservation in Rio Lagartos ($5 USD)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Lagartos, Rio Lagartos, Yucatan Peninsula
In this adventure, we will go on a pink tour, the great pink lake, and we will visit an extraordinary place located in Rio Lagartos in Yucatan state. We sailing away through the mangrove of this ecological reserve, we will admire the diversity of wildlife in which we will see various species in their natural areas such as flamingos, pelicans, herons, eagles, and crocodiles, you will know the process of salt and rose-colored ponds, and take a Mayan bath involves visiting the mounds of mud to moisturize the skin, a bath in the freshwater of this beautiful place, ending this adventure you will know the gastronomy of this town, you will eat seafood prepared by the same villagers, it will be an extraordinary adventure.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
Las Coloradas, the natural pink lake. Come here and discover the reason of its color.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in Playa del Carmen, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Use sunscreen and sunglasses.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.