Wonderful Tour in Holbox a Magic Island
What are you waiting to enjoy this paradise with his wonderful beaches with white sand and blue water?
Holbox is an amazing and almost magical island. Is the perfect place to relax and run away from the city and his noise. His beautiful landscapes will leave you hypnotized. Enjoy a day lying in an hammock over the water. This is what you need for not being stressed out this vacations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Box lunch
- Free time in Holbox (included 1 hour to ride a bike around the town)
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off (Cancun or Playa del Carmen)
- Visit to the cenote Yalahau (Include life jackets)
- Water, beer and soda in the boat
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Yalahau Lagoon
What's excluded :
- Drinks in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holbox Island, Holbox Island, Yucatan Peninsula
On this island you can enjoy its natural wonders, take a boat ride and visit one of the famous Holbox Islands, the island of passion.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yalahau Lagoon, Holbox Island Mexico
You can enjoy a beautiful spring and cool off with its crystal clear waters.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas. The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Don't forget your sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bring towels, comfortable clothes and shoes and extra clothes for a change.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.