Wonderful Manglore Shore Excursion
You will be met at the cruise port by one of our Cruising Excursions representative who will guide you to your transportation.
Your journey will start with a short drive to the cashew factory where you will learn about the cashew production process and watch how its been taking out of the shells by the worker which 95% of them are women. There are 27 grades of cashew nuts depending on their color, size and pieces.
Your next stop will be the beautiful Kadri Manjunath Temple situated just 4 km distance from the heart of the Mangalore City was built back in the 11th century.
Moving on with the tour you will visit the Church of St. Aloysius, the church was built by Jesuit Missionaries in 1880 and its interiors painted by the Italian Jesuit Antonio Moscheni in 1899.
Your final stop will be at the Gokarnath Temple also known as Kudroli Sri Gokarnanatha Kshetra was built in 1912 and it is dedicated to Gokarnanatha, a form of Lord Shiva.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kadri Manjunath Temple, Kadri, Mangalore India
The famous religious attraction in Manglore
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kudroli Gokarnath Temple, Kudroli 3 Km from Hampankatta, Mangalore 575003 India
One of the religious attractions in Manglore
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Mangalore Old Port, Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/29/2019 - 5/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.