WoknRoll Taipei Walking and Historical Food Tour
Go where the locals venture: a bustling traditional wet market, exploring back alleys and temples, all in search of local culture and favorite foods that have been around for over 100 years old combined and unique.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - 10+ varieties of local foods and drinks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dihua Street, Datong District, Datong, Taipei 103 Taiwan
Join me through the historical streets of Dadaocheng and Dihua Street. Walk through alleyways and markets to experience local Taiwanese delicacies that may be more difficult to do without speaking the local language! Discover why Conde Nast Traveller has stated Taiwan as the best kept secret.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Daqiaotou Station, Datong District, Taipei City, Taiwan 10357
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Nanjing West Road, Datong District, Taipei City, Taiwan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.