Without Rows: National Museum of Art Entrance
Save time and take advantage of this unique option with TripAdvisor / Viator to buy your entrance ticket to the National Art Museum of Mexico City, avoiding the lines and avoiding long lines.
When booking this ticket, all you will have to do is a simple exchange before your entry, enter the museum in less than 2 minutes.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance to the National Museum of Art
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional de Artes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to / from attractions
- Permission for video camera or professional cameras
- Visit: Museo Nacional de Artes, Calle Tacuba 8 Centro Historico, Mexico City 06000 Mexico
Visit the National Museum of Art (MUNAL) at your own pace, enjoying an advanced purchase ticket to avoid queues.
MUNAL is the National Museum of Art of Mexico, and is located in the historic center of Mexico City and used to host the Palace of Communications and Public Works. It is located in a neoclassical building and includes a large collection that represents the history of Mexican art from around the 16th century until the middle of the 20th century. Today you can visit both the art museum and the telegraph museum, located inside the same building.
One of the main features of this museum, and also the most famous, is the great equestrian statue of Manuel Tolsá of Carlos IV of Spain, regent monarch just before Mexico gained its independence.
Departure Point :Museo Nacional de Artes, Calle Tacuba 8 Centro Historico, Mexico City 06000 Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- You voucher is not your ticket
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.