Without Rows: National Museum of Anthropology Entrance
Save time and by buying your entrance ticket to the National Museum of Anthropology, skipping lines of up to 1 hour! By booking this ticket, you will get the entrance to the museum in less than 2 minutes. Located in Mexico City, you can discover important archaeological and anthropological artifacts of the pre-Columbian heritage of Mexico, such as the Piedra del Sol (or the stone of the Aztec calendar) and the statue of Aztec Xochipilli, as well as see artifacts of Maya Civilization. Food and drinks are not included.
per adult from
3 to 9 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- National Museum of Anthropology Entrance
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional de Antropologia
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to / from Attractions
- Video Camera and Professional Camera Permit
- Visit: Museo Nacional de Antropologia, Av. Paseo de la Reforma s/n, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City 11560 Mexico
Enjoy the most visited museum in Mexico, at your own pace, without queuing. Located in the area between Paseo de la Reforma and Mahatma Gandhi Street inside Chapultepec Park in Mexico City, the museum contains important archaeological and anthropological artifacts of the pre-Columbian heritage of Mexico, such as the Piedra del Sol (or the stone of the Aztec calendar) and The Aztec statue of Xochipilli.
The museum's collections include Piedra del Sol, giant stone heads of the Olmec civilization that were found in the jungles of Tabasco and Veracruz, treasures recovered from the Mayan civilization, at the Sacred Cenote of Chichen Itza, a replica of the top of the Tomb of Pacal's sarcophagus in Palenque and ethnological exhibits of contemporary Mexican rural life. It also has a model of the location and design of the ancient Aztec capital, Tenochtitlan, whose site is now occupied by the central area of the modern city of Mexico.
Permanent exhibitions on the ground floor cover all pre-Columbian civilizations located in the current territory of Mexico, as well as the former Mexican territory in what is now the southwest of the United States. They are classified in North, West, Maya, Gulf of Mexico, Oaxaca, Mexico, Tolteca and Teotihuacán. Permanent exhibitions on the first floor show the culture of the Native American population of Mexico since the Spanish colonization. The museum also hosts visiting exhibits, usually focused on other major world cultures.
Departure Point :Museo Nacional de Antropologia, Av. Paseo de la Reforma s/n, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City 11560 Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Your voucher is not your Entrance ticket
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- This ticket is valid and redeemable only for the date you are booking. If you present your coupon on any other date, it will not be redeemable and no refund will be made.
- If you have to cancel your reservation, inform us at least 48 hours in advance
- Arrive at the main entrance of the museum from 9 am to 10 am on the day of your service and an Amigo Tours guide will deliver your tickets. The ticket is valid and redeemable only for the reservation date.
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.