Withlocals LIVE Online Tales of Ancient Dubai with a Local
Experience Dubai in a totally different way! Catch a glimpse of “the other side” of Dubai during this private virtual tour with me. Away from skyscrapers and crowded touristic spots, I will show you the Origin of Dubai using today's technology!
Virtually explore one of the oldest areas of Dubai and kickstart your tour at the Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood, also known as Bastakiya. Its narrow walking streets, sand-colored houses topped with wind towers are breathtaking! See this beautiful area and get a feeling of what life was like years ago.
Next stop: the Dubai Museum! Here you will find out more about the time when Dubai wasn’t driven by its oil fields. Hear more about the city’s old economy and how life was before oil was discovered.
It’s time to see Khor Dubai and Abra ride to admire Deira’s high-rises from the water. After that, I will take you to Dubai's favorite gold, spice, and textile souk.
This virtual tour will also help you to plan your next trip to Dubai!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private local host
- Active virtual experience
- Interactive session with your host from Dubai
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
If you thought Dubai is only about futuristic architecture and glitz? Think again! See the old residential area, the well-known souks, and learn about Emirati history and culture. Discover the less-known face of the city virtually with Sruthy!
Some of the highlights of the experience are displayed below:
Learn about Emirati culture, history & architecture
Virtually visit Dubai gold, spice & textile souks
Admire the authentic sand-colored houses, Majlis
Learn all about Arabic coffee & how to make it!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.