Withlocals LIVE A Bicycle Adventure in Amsterdam with Sebastian
Nothing is impossible - let’s explore selected monuments together on a visual cycling trip through some of Amsterdam’s beautiful neighbourhoods.
On our journey we will see the architectural flair of the city. Mounted to my bicycle steer you’ll have a front row seat and can experience our cycling lifestyle first hand.
Our ride will include stops at the birthplace of New York, the Anne Frank House and the Tower of Screams. Cycling itself will be a topic too, of course!
I can’t wait to show you my Amsterdam the way it is supposed to be enjoyed.
Let’s rock and ride!
Are there certain areas you would love to see by bike? Send Sebastian a message and let him know what you would like to explore! He will send you a personal offer made to your wishes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private local host
- Active virtual experience
- Interactive session with your host from Amsterdam
What's excluded :
A live tour of Amsterdam - Experience the beauty of it like the Dutch, from your sofa!
Here are the highlights of the experience:
Experience cycling in Amsterdam from your sofa!
Drive by the Anne Frank House
Sit front row and see the city like you haven't before
See the birthplace of New York
Find out why the Dutch cycle so much
• Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Departure Point :Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.