Withlocals 90 Minutes Kickstart: Covid-19 Regulated Seville Private Tour
Please be aware that this tour is adapted to the local regulations post Covid-19. Our hosts will deliver this experience with the required equipment always keeping the distance suggested by local authorities. It will be safe and entertaining!
Don’t stress about it; go on a quick introduction of the city with a local! See the main highlights & hear the stories behind them while you stroll through Seville. Get all the answers to your travel questions straight from a local source!
Visit places like Plaza del Triunfo where you’ll find the three main monuments of Seville that are also UNESCO protected. Go to the oldest area of the city, where Seville was founded and stop by the symbol of the city, the Giralda tower, at Patio Banderas.
Stroll through narrow streets that will take you back in time to admire the old Seville at Plaza Doña Elvira where the old Jewish Quarter used to be. This place is full of interesting stories, and your local host will tell you all about it.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private guide
- Due to post Covid-19 policy this tour has a limited amount of participants
- Tips and tricks about the local way and information on Covid-19 regulations from our local guide
- Your local host will reach you to make sure all precautionary measures are taken
- Private experience only for you and your family/friends with social distance involved
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Espana, Avenida de Isabel la Catolica, 41004 Seville Spain
There's always something going on in this lively square!
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
See one of the main highlights in the city
Pass By: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
See the impressive highlights, the symbol of Religious power
Pass By: Centro Historico de Sevilla, Seville Spain
Hear the stories as you stroll through the historic center of Sevilla
Pass By: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
Walk through the narrow streets of the Jewish quarter in Sevilla
Pass By: Torre Giralda, Avenida La Constitucion S/N, 41001 Seville Spain
The symbol of Sevilla
Pass By: Plaza del Triunfo, Seville Spain
Get an introduction to the historical introduction to Sevilla
Pass By: Casa de Salinas, C/ Mateos Gago, 39, 41004 Seville Spain
Hear the story of the beautifully restored house, still inhabited by its original owners!
Pass By: Real Fabrica De Tabacos, Calle San Fernando 4, 41004 Seville Spain
Get to know one of the most important baroque buildings of the city
Pass By: Archivo General de Indias, Avenida Constitucion s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
Discover the Archive of India's Economic power, another essential highlight
Pass By: Glorieta de Becquer, Parque de Maria Luisa, Seville Spain
The romantic marble and bronze monument
Pass By: Plaza Patio de Banderas, Plaza Del Patio de Banderas, 41004 Seville Spain
Enjoy the beautiful view of the Giralda Tower from this square
Departure Point :Plaza del Triunfo, Pl. del Triunfo, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.