Withlocal Bangkok by night: Covid-19 regulated Nightlife & Market Private Tour
Please be aware that this tour is adapted to the local regulations post Covid-19. Our hosts will deliver this experience with the required equipment always keeping the distance suggested by local authorities. It will be safe and entertaining!
Experience the authentic street-food eateries and vibrant nightlife of Bangkok on a fully private tour that will introduce you to the customs and traditions of the local people when the sun sets.
Ideal for first-time visitors to Thailand’s capital city, traveling with a local guide means you don’t have to worry about navigating the busy streets of Silom and can focus on enjoying the handpicked sights and flavors of Thailand’s capital city.
Your knowledgable Bangkok expert who adores the city will take you on untouristy routes and show you the most delicious Thai tastings. Enjoy the best views without getting lost in the crowd.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour - Only your travel party & your guide
- Wat Hua Lam Phong Buddhist temple visit
- 3 Authentic Street food tastings
- Trained local guide
- Make on-the-spot changes to the tour
- Local tips & recommendations
- Due to post Covid-19 policy this tour has a limited amount of participants
- Tips and tricks about the local way and information on Covid-19 regulations from our local guide
- Your local host will reach you to make sure all precautionary measures are taken
- Private experience only for you and your family/friends with social distance involved
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Naraya Patpong, 12 Kitpanit Bldg Patpong, Surawong, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Meet and greet your host at MRT Sam Yan station close to this attraction.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Wat Hua Lumphong, 728 Rama 4 Rd., Sriphraya, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Discover a local hidden gem: Wat Hua Lam Phong Buddhist temple
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Patpong Night Market, Silom and Surawong Roads, Bangkok Thailand
Explore the vibrant Pat Pong Market situated in Bangkok's red light district.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thaniya Plaza, 52, Silom Road Suriya Wong, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Enjoy 3 street food tastings and eat like the locals do close to this landmark in this private tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Silom Night Market, Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok Thailand
Party is here! Walk through Silom, a street well known for its nightlife scene and get personal recommendations.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Christ Church Bangkok, 11 Convent Rd, Khwaeng Silom, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand
End your tour close to this Church.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Sam Yan, Pathum Wan, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Return Detail :Convent Road, Convent Rd, Khwaeng Silom, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.