With Beijinglocal walk original Hutong
【What will we do】
Hutong, is the place where Beijing locals have lived for generations. We prefer to lead you walk the most original Hutong area to feel the history vestiges and local Beijingers’life. This area located in the south of Tiananmen Square. Here is almost no transformation, and still a large number of "locals" living. It is a real original area.
We will walk through the shortest and narrowest Hutong of Beijing. Meet groups of doves hovering from above your head, get into the old market to feel the local life, and stop still to watch the old man playing chess. Taste local snacks and beer. This will be a very happy and exciting walk trip.
About our route:
1.walk the original Hutong area
2.enjoy a local dinner at the 150 years history restaurant
3.up to highest location of this area have a overlook
Come on! Let's explore the Hutong mystery together!
per adult from
What's included :
- a traditional dinner+drinks+local beer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Liulichang Street, Hepingmenwai, Xicheng District, Beijing 100051 China
the traditional culture street which has around 1000 years history
Pass By: Hutong Tour, No.9, Zhonglou, Dongcheng District No.9, Zhonglou, Dongcheng District, 100009, Beijing, Beijing 100009 China
Get into ancient hutong area to meet local people and see their normal life
Pass By: Dashilan, Dazhalan Shopping Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100051 China
which is the first shopping street in Beijing and has dozens of 100years history shops which used to work for the officers and rich people, we will get into and find the background stories.
Pass By: Qianmen Main Street Mall, Qianmen Main Street, Beijing China
which is the most important street in Chinese history, as the emperor get out the palace this is the necessary way they must through.
Pass By: XianYuKou MeiShiJie, at the intersection of Qianmen East Road and Xianyukou Street, Beijing China
Here we will be in a 150 years history to get a traditional dinner.
Departure Point :Hepingmen station, Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.