Winter Tour In Svaneti
Wonderland winter tour in Svaneti for real ski and winter lovers. Svaneti has to offer two ski resorts – Tetnuldi and smaller but older one – Hatsvali. Our tour offers not only skiing or snowboarding in Svaneti, but also cultural sight seeings, as it is one of the most reach and interesting mountain regions of Georgia with it’s unique culture. Tour is one week long, but can be extended or shortened according to the group wish. Plan winter wonderland vacation in Svaneti!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Day 1: Arrival to Georgia in Tbilisi or Kutaisi airport. Transfer to Mestia (not included in price). Check in guesthouse. Welcome dinner.
Day 2: After breakfast transfer to the Hatsvali ski resort. For lunch (not included in price) transfer back to Mestia town center. Afternoon visit museum of history and ethnography of Svaneti. Also visit Margiani house complex, Mikheil Khergiani mountain climbing museum and other interesting places in old Mestia. In the evening dinner in guesthouse.
Day 3: After breakfast transfer to Tetnuldi ski resort – biggest ski resort in Svaneti, where the bottom station is located on altitude 2265 meters above the sea level, and highest point is 3165 m. Tetnuldi ski resort has up to 30km pistes and the longest piste here is 9 km long. All day enjoy skiing or snowboarding. After closing ski list, at 16:00 transfer back to Mestia. Rest and diner in guesthouse. Optionally you can hire ski instructor.
Day 4: Winter Jeeptour to village Ushguli, which is the highest permanently inhabitant village in Europe, which is included in UNESCO world heritage list. Walk in village in deep snow. Return to Mestia and dinner in guesthouse.
Day 5: One more day of skiing or snowboarding in Tetnuldi ski resort. After returning to Mestia free time and dinner.
Day 6: Last full day in Svaneti starts with good breakfast and skiing at Hatsvali or Tetnuldi ski resort, and this day will have some sight seeings afternoon. Transfer to village Latali and explore traditional rural life which hadn’t changed much during centuries, visit old houses and goodbye dinner in nice family with traditional dishes. Tourists may also participate in preparation of dinner. Return to Mestia.
Day 7: Transfer back to Tbilisi or Kutaisi airport (not included in price).
Best reason for the tour is from end of December until April.
Departure Point :Mestia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.