Winter Tour around Issyk Kul Lake with Karakol Ski base
Spend these six days with us around Issyk-Kul. Explore ancient Kyrgyz and Russian architectures, hike in the canyons and national parks, get acquainted with our culture, visit ski base and most importantly you will see the largest mountain lake in Central Asia
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation with breakfast in Bishkek 3*, Karakol, Bokonbaevo
- 4 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Excursions and guide service
- Meeting with Berkutchi
What's excluded :
- International flights
- Tourist medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips for guides, Drivers, Hotel staff
- Gifts, personal expenses and shopping
- Optional activities and tours
- Ski equipments
- Ski pass
- 2 Lunch in ski base
- Day 1. Bokonbayevo. Pick up from the airport and you will start your tour directly from it.
Your first stop will be the Burana Tower - the ancient silk road minaret, which is a heritage of UNESCO and Kyrgyzstan nowadays.Visiting this historical site will help you to move into the atmosphere of the 12th century and see firsthand the most ancient artifacts. After you will continue the trip through the Boom Gorge. On the way you can enjoy watching beautiful views of high mountains. Check-in on arrival. Have some rest and after that you will have the chance to meet experienced berkutchi, who will share the story of hunting with golden eagles, their habits and features. Have national food for the dinner. Overnight
Day 2. Karakol. After breakfast and check-out you will go to the Canyon Skazka. Soft rocks of different shades are very flexible to the action of external forces. After the next rain, the relief of the Fairytale can really change noticeably. Also you will visit Barskoon waterfall. Do hiking to the waterfall for about 20-30 mins. Then you will continue to the Jeti-Oguz mountains. The name "Jeti-Oguz" came from a chain of weathered red rocks, similar to bulls lying on the ground. You will also see there the rock named “Broken Heart”. Have lunch in the lunch boxes. Arrival to Karakol in the evening. Check-in in the hotel. Dinner at the Dastorkon restaurant. Return to the hotel.
Day 3. Karakol. After breakfast you will go to the Karakol ski base. Base is located at an altitude of 3040 meters above sea level on the slopes of the Tien Shan mountains. This is the highest ski resort in Central Asia. During USSR it used to be training base for olympic sportsmen. Lunch on your own at the ski base cafe.
If you are planning to ski, you can rent ski equipment for extra charge (should be pre-ordered in advance). There is instructor service also available at the ski base for extra payment. Return to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4. Karakol. After the breakfast you will have the chance to explore the city. It will be city tour with visiting the Dungan mosque, the Holy Trinity Orthodox church, the memorial complex of the museum with the tomb of the Russian explorer of Central Asia N.M. Przhevalsky.The rest of the day you will spend at the ski base. Lunch on your own at the ski base.
Day 5. Bishkek. Have breakfast and check-out. You will start to drive towards Bishkek with the stop for lunch in Cholpon-Ata city. After lunch you will visit the famous cultural center of Ruh Ordo named after the famous writer of Kyrgyzstan Chingiz Aitmatov. Arrival to Bishkek late in the evening. Check-in in the hotel.
Departure Point :"Manas" International Airport
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotel in Bishkek
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Depending on the time of arrival and the time of check-in in the hotel, corrections in the program are possible while keeping the program's volume.
- The price mentioned for a person in group of 4 people
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.