Winter Ski tours and or snowmobiling, dog sledding tours
I am a retired highschool teacher who loves to interact with adults and kids alike.
I have skied the mountains of Colorado now for over 29 years and counting.
I am both the driver and guide and have a commercial insurance and certified as a guide and a (driver by the state of Colorado)
My focus is having the clients really enjoy themselves. I am not only a professional driver but I have over 10 years guiding and am certified by the International Guide Association.
As I a private guide I have the ability to make last minute ajustments to any tour that I do. I do not mix people from different groups as each tour is tailored to the group.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Lunch - I do not include lunch or dinner.
- All rental equipment is excluded.
- I pick up passengers at their location. For example I can pick up in Denver and take the passengers to their ski, snowmobiling, doggsledding, tubing destination. I help with getting the clients with ski or snowboarding rentals and I can help get them to the slopes that match their abilities. On the way to the slopes or snowmobiling/dogsledding location I give them a little history of Colorado and the immediate area.
I grew up in Switzerland and France so at an early age I started skiing and did some racing as well so 30 years ago I moved to Colorado and am very familiar with the mountain areas.
At the end of the day I will transport the clients back to Denver or if they are staying at Vail or in other ski resorts in Summit County.
Departure Point :
I pick up from all major hotels near Denver. I will also pick up in the mountain they are sking or snowboarding on if they wish that.
OtherLakewood, CO, USA - I will pick up in Lakewood Colorado
Departure Time :11/1/2019 - 5/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Denver, CO, USA - I will drop off at their hotel in Denver or hotel in the mountains after the day.Vail, CO 81657, USA - Summit County Colorado
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- I do have a boster seat available for children over 3 or 4 if they are big for their age.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.