Winter Gruyeres, chocolate tour in the Swiss countryside from Geneva
Gruyeres is the favourite place for tourist to see the swiss countryside: cows, fields and swiss mountains with an wonderful chocolate factory visit !
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bus ride
- Guide for more than 10 people or driver guide for small groups
- Feel the atmosphere of the Medieval village of Gruyères
- View on the Swiss Alps
- Tasting and visit of the chocolate factory
- Visit of the cheese museum
- Photo stop in Lavaux, world heritage site by UNESCO
- Entry/Admission - Maison Cailler
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Geneva, Geneva
We meet at Place Dorcièrein Geneva.
Stop At: Maison Cailler, Rue Jules Bellet 7, 1636 Broc, Switzerland
Start your day with a tour in the chocolate world of Cailler, understand the history of chocolate, how they make it and enjoy tasting as much as you like.
Stop At: Gruyeres, Gruyeres, La Gruyere, Canton of Fribourg
Visit the the cheese factory: Le Gruyeres AOP is a cheese with a long tradition and its making has been handed down over many generations of cheesemakers both in the alpine and village cheese dairies. You will be guided through a modern world of the senses and the cow Cerise. (Cherry) Furthermore, the exhibition features : panels giving of general information on the cheese dairy, the Gruyeres AOP.
For your lunch, spend some free time wondering and admire the breathtaking landscapes of the Gruyeres village. At the foot of the pre-Alps, you will be enchanted by the charm and picturesque architecture of the medieval town. Breathe pure mountain air and hear cowbells in the pasturelands which surrounded the small suburb. Explore the little town, that has been unaffected by the passanger of time, it also has been elected most beautiful village in 2014.
Stop At: Lavaux Vineyard Terraces, Lutry Switzerland
In the afternoon, you will have a photo stop in the region of Lavaux, famous vineyards slopes, a situated by the Leman lake, region classified by UNESCO.
Departure Point :Place Dorcière, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready between 9 and 9h20 in the lobby, the driver does different hotels inthis laps of time. The bus will be written Swisstours
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.