WINTER - Combination of Top Three – One Day Tour
Enjoy the magic of Lapland with Rovaniemi's most popular winter activities: husky and reindeer farm visiting and snowmobiling!
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup & return to your accommodation
- 500m reindeer sledding
- Local reindeer farm visiting
- Reindeer driving licence
- 2km husky sledding (musher driving, guests seated in sled)
- About 1-hour snowmobile driving
- Trails into the arctic forest and frozen lake
- Driving and safety instructions
- Thermal overalls
- Finnish buffet lunch
- Guiding service
What's excluded :
This trip begins visiting the top two VIP animals of Lapland, the reindeers and huskies. At the reindeer farm learn everything from reindeer husbandry to the Lappish culture of the reindeer herders. Receive your special “driving license” upon a successful reindeer sleigh drive.
Then receive howls of a welcome from the huskies because they know you’ll give them love and also that they can get more exercise.
After meeting all these animal friends, you must be animalistically hungry yourselves too right? A delicious lunch in a cozy restaurant will recharge you for the final and thrilling event of snowmobiling.
Upon completion of safety instructions your snowmobile guide will lead you towards the beautiful lake and forest. Once engines have started you will respect that you have listened well to the safety instructions so that you can take in the beauty of Lapland’s snowy plains and hilltop. Don’t worry there will be small stops for picture taking.
Notice: During snowmobile safari, children under 140cm are travelling in the sledge pulled by the guide’s snowmobile.
The mentioned price involves two person driving one snowmobile.
Departure Point :Kansankatu 15, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Duration includes the transfer and clothes changing time. Round trip transfers from & to the accommodation within 8 km of the city center (Sunny safari office) are included. Meeting time of our safari is always before the starting time of the safari if you need pick-up services. You will receive your meeting time and meeting point upon confirmation or by e-mail. Failure to participate in the safari due to missed meeting time or meeting point will not be refunded.
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.