Winosity: 3+1 wine tasting in Rome
Our certified wine sommelier teaches you everything about how wine can mix education and fun.
Through curiosities and anecdotes he guides you to learn Italian viticulture starting by introducing the wine-making process and the sensorial and taste characteristics of the wines offered by giving you a simple and appropriate wine vocabulary.
You taste 3 typical Italian and local wines starting from a bright sparkling one to a hidden one.
In Italy we believe that food and wine is a matching thing. So, at the end of our lesson, guided by the sommelier, you can discover how to mix food and wine with what our chef prepares for you.
Best things come in the end, come and discover what we reserve for you.
Can you differentiate between red & white wine only by tasting?
Join us and you will know it.
Be a real Italian wine expert.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 3 wine glasses (red, white and sparkling)... plus a secret one!
- Brunch - Typical italian aperitif
What's excluded :
- Be a real italian wine taster in h1:30!
Join our class, taste 3 italian and local wines plus a gift and discover curiosities and fun facts about the amazing wine world.
Our cozy location is situated in an Unesco palace in front of the Scala Santa, a few steps from the Colosseum.
Every wine lover can join our h1:30 class either they’re wine novices or wine experts.
Our aim is to give you an authentic wine experience.
• Bruschetta - Homemade baked bread with tomato and basil
• Aged Parmesan - Aged Parmesan with balsamic vinegar
• Focaccia - A taste of focaccia pizza
Departure Point :Via Merulana, 139, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- During the class, everyone will have the required social distance. Every space and equipment is sanitized after use. Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.