The fortified wines of Seville, Huelva and Cadiz have been valued for centuries because of their unique characteristics. In this half-day visit we will go to the Aljarafe region or to Jerez to visit a traditional winery. There we will learn in detail all the secrets of the pampered production process of these unique wines of southwestern Andalusia. Afterwards we will delight our palate with a tasting of the different types of wines produced in these regions and a short visit of the surroundings of these centenary wineries in the Andalusian countryside.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A guide will accompany you during the tour.
- Daily departures.
- Wine tasting.
- Half day visits.
- Private visit, only your group will participate in this activity.
- Entry/Admission - Bodega Vina La Constancia
What's excluded :
- Transfer (it is optional // Pick-up includes drop-off at the same location).
- Extras and personal expenses.
- Any other service not specified in the "INCLUDES" section.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodega Vina La Constancia, Carretera Calvario Km 1.8 CA-3101 Sanlúcar-Trebujena. Salida 639 de la A4., 11408 Jerez De La Frontera Spain
With this private visit departing from Jerez, we will discover the art of wine tourism by visiting a winery where we will learn about the complete process of wine production.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Calle Hermandad del Rocío de Jerez, CA-3101, 11400 Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.