Winery Tour from Évora
As a traveler, this can be your opportunity to truly get to know the region, our culture, and traditions. We will show you special places that define who we are. You can talk to locals and gain an understanding of what it’s like to live here.
Our towns and villages are places where you can find the ancestral activities of Alentejo. We will take to sites that maybe could only exist in your imagination. Wine might be what better defines Alentejo and its people. There will be no farewell without a glass of wine or two!
per adult from
180 to 240 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Monte da Ravasqueira
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arraiolos, Arraiolos, Evora District, Alentejo
Explore the town of Arraiolos. The medieval castle and the hand made tapestry factories, a heritage of the Moorish occupation of the Iberian Peninsula.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monte da Ravasqueira Santana do Campo, Arraiolos 7040-121 Portugal
The tour will be at the winery Monte da Ravasqueira. A walk trough the vineyards, the visit to the factory and wine cellar and of course the tasting session of high quality wines.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Banco de Portugal, Praça do Giraldo 61, 7000-508 Évora, Portugal
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.