Winery - Oia Sunset Private Tour
Tantalize your taste buds and feast your eyes on a 5-hour wine and sunset experience on Santorini, with an itinerary customizable to your interests. Accompanied by a sommelier guide, visit two traditional Santorini wineries, famous for producing delicious wines from the volcanic soil. Stroll by vineyards to see the vines trained low to the ground, explore the production facilities, and sample and discuss a total of eight varietals. Finish with a late afternoon trip to the clifftop town of Oia to experience the legendary views of a radiant Santorini sunset.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine Tasting
- Wine assortment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Wine Museum Koutsogiannopoulos
- Entry/Admission - Venetsanos Winery
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sunset in Oia, Oia Greece
inish with a late afternoon trip to the clifftop town of Oia to experience the legendary views of a radiant Santorini sunset.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Wine Museum Koutsogiannopoulos, Epar. Od. Messarias - Archeas Thiras, Vothonas 847 00 Greece
Being the only one of its kind in Greece, the Wine Museum occupies a natural cave. It is eight meters below ground, 300 meters long and has a labyrinth-like shape. The Wine Museum presents the history of wine and the life of vine-growers in Santorini from 1660 to 1970. The visitors can learn about the history of wine by viewing semi-mobile and still-life figurines. An automatic audio guide is available in fourteen languages (Greek, English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Turkish, Romanian, Bulgarian, Portuguese, and Brazilian Portuguese), and a guidebook is also available in twenty-two languages (Greek, English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Turkish, Romanian, Bulgarian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Czech, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, and Serbian).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Venetsanos Winery, Eparchiaki Odos Firon-Ormou Perissis, Megalochori 84701 Greece
Venetsanos winery is located right above the port of Athinios, overlooking the magnificent caldera of Santorini. The Venetsanos family has a very long tradition in producing wine. Originally was produced for the island and subsequently it was exported extensively, and particularly to countries such as Russia. It was built in 1947 by Venetsanos family and became the first industrial winery on the island. Its most distinguished feature is the structural design, which essentially used gravity, facilitating energy efficiency, at a time when access to electricity and other energy sources was very limited. The winery was built in an unconventional manner constructed from above and moving downwards.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Lobby or nearby appointed location
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.