Winery and Pisco Distillery tour
Ica is a city known for its exquisite Piscos and wines, enjoy with us on a beautiful tour of our countryside, knowing the wine cellars that our valley offers, where the best wines and pisco of Peru are made.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Reception at the bus station or pick up from the hotel.
- Visit to the artisan winery El Catador
- Visit to the Lazo Museum Winery.
- Visit to the Tacama Industrial Winery.
- Tasting and tasting of piscos and wines.
- Entrance to the specified tourist places.
- Entry/Admission - El Catador
- Entry/Admission - Tacama
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Catador, Fundo 3 Esquinas 102 Sótano, Ica 11000 Peru
In this fascinating walk, you will continue the Pisco Route visiting the most recognized wineries starting with the El Catador Tourist Restaurant Winery; It is an artisanal winery where the tradition in the production of wine and pisco has been preserved over the years.
Following the tour they will visit the renowned Bodega Artesanal winery; Although it is true that the Piscos Vinos y Cachinas are the main attraction of this visit, it should be noted that the winery keeps in its authentic Spanish cava (cellar) of the 16th and 17th centuries not only its wine products, but also another additional attraction , a rustic museum implemented in the same cellar, spontaneously, where you can see collectibles such as mummified trophy heads, ceramics, goldsmith's works, remnants of mantles from Pre - Hispanic cultures, and other pieces such as weapons of all kinds and from all times, also paintings, animals dissected among other artifacts of collection.
This winery is located in the hamlet of Camino de Reyes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tacama, Camino Real S/N La Tinguina, Ica 11000 Peru
We finish the tour in the old Tacama winery which uses fine grapes for the elaboration of its wines, pisco and sparkling wines.
At the same time they will be invited to the tastings of the various products in each of the wineries.
We will return to the hotel or bus station.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accommodation in Ica city or Huacachina.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Nuestra agencia Sam Travel Experiences ofrecerá Mascarillas Sanitarias al visitante en caso este haya extraviado o deteriorado la suya. Este servicio es completamente Gratuito.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.