Wineries and Oil Cans - Mendoza
In this walk among vineyards, it will be observed how the effort of man has transformed the characteristic desert of the province into an important oasis, being able to differentiate along the excursion the irrigation techniques applied from the primitive settlers to the present. The tour begins in the city of Mendoza.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Casarena Bodega y Vinedos, 505 Brandsen, Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza 5509 Argentina
Mendoza is one of the world's wine capitals. For those who visit this province it is a pleasant duty, to know the process of production and production of award-winning and recognized wines in different latitudes.
Knowing the irrigation system and the visit to the vineyards will be fundamental to understand the bases of Mendoza's viticulture and the quality of wines with their own style.
The tour consists of visiting 2 wineries, generating a contrast in the technological differences but not qualitative, then visit an olive oil factory and a small liquor store or bodeguita producing liqueur wines, this last attraction will be confirmed during the tour if the time allows it.
Undoubtedly, it is the most complete product of the segment in the tourist market in Mendoza.
Departure: 2:00 p.m.
Arrival: 8:00 p.m.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.